Self Hypnosis & Relaxation
- If you are stressed, you can create a place in your imagination where you can relax, feeling safe and calm.
- If you want to be healthier, it could be a place where you see an image of a future you, looking healthier, slimmer and fitter. You could see yourself eating healthy foods, enjoying exercise, looking great.
- If you need confidence, create an image of yourself in any situation of your choosing coping well, behaving more confidently and assertively. Or, relating to a particular person in a calm and relaxed way.
- If you have trouble sleeping you could create a wonderful room where the bed and everything around it is calm and comfortable, soothing and restful. Imagine placing all your thoughts or worries into a basket or a drawer and leave them there while you climb into that bed and drift into a peaceful sleep.
- If you want to change your job or home, why not see yourself in the future where you are doing the job you want, living in the house you dreamed of, enjoying life to the full.
- If you have decided to stop smoking, you could visit a place of calm and relaxation, breathing deeply, or create an image of yourself smoke-free, fresh and clean, full of energy, with a healthy glow, doing something you could not have done as a smoker.
- If you have an important event coming up, imagine yourself performing well, in a calm and confident manner. This could apply to a sports performance, an interview, a presentation, an exam, a musical or acting performance, your wedding, or an important conversation - anything at all.